Focus and Scope
Applied Linguistics Papers is a quarterly journal issued in an electronic form employing the peer review procedure. The journal focuses on all the branches of broadly defined applied linguistics. It comprises texts addressing questions connected with application-driven deliberation and research within the fields of:
• language education
• translation studies
• LSP linguistics
• legal linguistics
• communication studies
• communication for special purposes.
Applied Linguistics Papers publishes texts written in Polish, English and German. The journal is issued in accordance with the CC BY-NC-ND.
• Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland:
2021 – 40 pts
The journal is published online, quarterly as a serial publication.
Databases (for both Lingwistyka Stosowana i Applied Linguistics Papers):
• CEJSH (Applied Linguistics Papers) – The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
• CEJSH (Lingwistyka Stosowana) – The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
• BazHum (Applied Linguistics Papers) – The Database of Humanities and Social Science Journals
• BazHum (Lingwistyka Stosowana) – The Database of Humanities and Social Science Journals
• POLindex – The Polish Citation Database
• Index Copernicus International – ICI Journals Master List.
Founded by Prof. Dr. habil. Sambor Grucza
Faculty of Applied Linguistics
University of Warsaw